Our Easter Camp waharoa (which means ‘the beautiful gate’ or ‘gate beautiful’) forms the gateway to our wharenui (meeting house) at camp. The design of this Aroha tee combines an interpretation of the top section of the heart from the centre of the gate (which represents the sacrificial and unconditional love of Jesus Christ) with the lower section of the diamonds from the outside of the gate (representing the crosses of calvary). As you wear this tee, it is our hope that you are reminded of the love and freedom you have in because of Jesus. Special thanks to Mike Tupaea for permission to use his wonderful artwork. Please watch the video for Mike’s further explanation on this design.
- Classic all-purpose Unisex tee, sewn by hand in Kolkata, India by women from Freeset
- ¼ length sleeves and cropped neckline
- Manufactured under fair trade conditions guaranteed by the WFTO
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton fabric
- Cotton dyed using an eco-friendly process
- Printed with love by Alex in Howick, Auckland
- For a sizing chart, check this out