We are super excited as we countdown the weeks/days before we launch into yet another awesome time at Mystery Creek! We hope you have been getting in lots of pitching your tent practice, checking your airbeds for any leaks and reading up on this cool little site what you can expect. Make sure you follow us on good ole Insta, or find us on facey. Because people ---- CAMP IS GONNA be LEGIT!
Make sure you have your gear list CHECK, Bible & Notebook CHECK, you’ve read the rules like 5 times CHECK and you have packed your outfits for the op shop ball/dance party CHECK ----- because that my friends is going to be SUPERIFFICCCC!!
Make sure you have invited all your friends as well, that are teen age, because they will be most welcome to come and have a crazy time with us!
Please scroll down to read more about what you need to know BEFORE you get to Easter Camp.
Mystery Creek Events Centre
125 Mystery Creek Road
Your youth community will most likely organise transport for you, whether by bus from your area, in cars or they may even advise you to come straight to Mystery Creek. Please check with your group to see what the plan is for your group .
• High-school-aged youth between the ages of 13-18 years old who are registered with a youth group
• Youth communities from Auckland, Northland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty & Gisborne*
• Workers/Leaders/Parent Helpers aged 18 or over
* If your youth community is on the East Coast of the North Island and south of Gisborne, or further south than the regions above, we encourage you to attend Central Easter Camp.
If you are a youth leader, then read the below:
• To bring your group to camp, you first need to create an account on this website with your username being the name of your Church and City. i.e. Gateway Hamilton
• Login and create your group profile so we can post you a leaders' promo pack - this has your Leaders' Guide, promo postcards and info for tent bookings.
• Add any extra youth group fees you have, print your customised camper and worker rego forms and get promoting!
Easter Camp is primarily for high-school-aged youth (13 to 18-year-olds) and was birthed out of Baptist Youth Ministries, though the camp itself is multi-denominational.
There is a very high leader:young person ratio, with about 600 leaders and parent helpers from individual churches looking after their youth group for the duration of camp.
Your young person must register through a local youth group - they cannot register individually through this website. We can get you in touch with the nearest group to you if required.
We have a 24-hour Site Safe team, some of whom are off-duty police officers. We do not allow visitors to freely come and go from the camp site as we need to know who is on site at all times.
Easter Camp has a zero-tolerance policy to drugs and alcohol. Parents of offenders will be contacted and are required to pick up their young person the same day.
The programming is a combination of structured and unstructured including morning and evening gatherings and group time. Organised optional activities include sport, recreation and workshops. ALL activities are OSH compliant.
All meals are provided - however there are also food stalls in the village. We cater for vegetarian, dairy-free and gluten-free diets only.
*Please note: The Family Assistance Rate does not apply to siblings who are financially independent, married, over 18 years or are registering as a leader or worker.
You must register by 14 April 2019 - we are unable to accept registrations at camp.
NEW: After the Full Rate cut-off date, any cancellations will be charged a late pull-out fee of $50 per person. If you have any questions about prices or deadlines, please email firstname.lastname@example.org